Tired of one-size-fits-all approaches to dieting?
Drained from toxic relationships?
Overwhelmed by stress at work?
Fed up with those nagging cravings?
Want to feel great in your body?
Are you ready to accomplish your goals in a way that’s empowering and exciting?
An Integrative Nutrition Health Coach is a guide and mentor who empowers you and provides ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness.
As your Health Coach/Nutrition Counselor, I will listen carefully to you and we’ll navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice together to explore what truly works for you.
- Connect the dots between who you are and who you want to be
- Create your personal blueprint
- Decipher your body’s unique needs
- Set your personal goals and work towards sustainable change
And Yes, There’s More! I also offer the following services:
Individual coaching/counseling involves clients signing up for a 6 month program with 12 visits, 2 per month, approximately every 2 weeks. The reason behind the time period is that 6 months is the duration of time that has proven to be very effective at creating sustainable changes and building habits for the long term.
I want clients to get the most out of their programs and be able to continue being healthier long after they have stopped seeing me. We are working on giving clients sustainable skills and changing unhealthy habits to healthier ones.
Included in the 6 month program (individual) are:
· 2 – 60 minute appointments each month for six months, which will include discussion of your progress, recommendations, and a full set of notes
· a variety of handouts, recipes, book recommendations, food samples and other materials
· an invitation to attend special events
· email support between sessions
SUPERMARKET TRIPS (1.5-2 hours)
Included in the Supermarket Tours:
Aisle by aisle discussion of which foods are better choices and how to incorporate them into your diet
Education on how to read food labels and evaluate products
Discussion on ways to increase fruits and vegetables in your diet
Introduction of new ingredients
Healthy meal ideas
Talk about healthy snacking
Answers to questions along the way